About General Electric GE Refrigerator Water Filter
Namtso Compatible with GE’s NSF-certified MWF replacement refrigerator water filter is the improved version of the GWF model, providing you and your loved ones cleaner, healthier, and better-tasting drinking water at home. By reducing contaminants like mercury, toxaphene, p-dichlorobenzene, carbofuran, alachlor, benzene, lead, cryptosporidium, and giardia, the MWF is a safe and affordable way to contribute to a healthy lifestyle. Newly tested and verified to filter 5 trace pharmaceuticals including ibuprofen, progesterone, atenolol, trimethoprim, and fluoxetine ( The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water filter are not necessarily in all users’ water)”
Namtso Compatible with GE’s NSF-certified General Electric Refrigerator Water Filter replacement refrigerator water filter—part of the company’s Smart Water filtration series—is the improved version of the GWF model, providing you and your loved ones cleaner, healthier, and better-tasting drinking water at home. By reducing contaminants like mercury, toxaphene, p-dichlorobenzene, carbofuran, alachlor, benzene, lead, cryptosporidium, and giardia, the MWF is a safe and affordable way to contribute to a healthy lifestyle.
Namtso guaranteed fit
Compatible with select Namtso side-by-side and bottom-freezer refrigerators
Play Video Play Video
Namtso ‘s most advanced filtration
Tested and verified to filter five trace pharmaceuticals, including ibuprofen, progesterone and others* (*Contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this home water purifier are not necessarily in all users’ water)
Certified to reduce chlorine-resistnant cysts, lead, select pharmaceuticals and 15 other contaminants
Twist and lock design
Simple design provides easy, tool-free, no-mess filter replacement
Six-month filter life
For best filtration results, filter cartridge should be replaced every six months or 300 gallons.
About Namtso Replacement Filters
It’s important to change your filters as recommended to ensure you have the filtered water your home and family need. Namtso replacement filters make changing filters easy. For example, you’ll never have to worry whether you’ve installed the filter upside-down—their filters can be installed in either direction.
1. Note: This refrigerator water filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow;
2. DO NOT use any tools to install this Namtso General Electric Refrigerator Water Filter;
3. Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise;
4. Pull the filter straight down and discard (don’t worry, the water will shut off automatically);
5. Fill the new Buy cheap water filters with water (you can use the cold water faucet on your kitchen sink);
6. Push the new filter up into the fridge until it stops;
7. Twist the filter a half-turn clockwise;
8. Reset your change home water purifier light (if your fridge has one);
9. Flush filter with 3-4 gallons of with water until water runs clear. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.